Posted by Jordan Kelly, Event Coordinator
It can be stressful to decide how to decorate the tables at your wedding. There’s so many options–between tablecloths, napkins, runners, overlays, charger plates, chair covers and sashes–talk about being paralyzed by options! THEN, you have to decide how to make YOUR table unique and extra special?! Luckily there are plenty of ways to make your sweetheard table stand out and today we’re going to go into just a few of those ways.
1. Add an overlay for a pop of color!
2. Throw your initials in the mix!
3. Try a stunning gold rosette tablecloth!
3. Try an ocean theme!
4. LOTS of candles.
5. Throw in some greenery and a lantern!
6. Put it in front of a beautiful rustic background!
7. Put a bottle of champagne in a bowl of ice and throw a floral wreath on there too!
8. Keep it classic with a white rosette linen.
9. Add feminine touches like lace and bows!